Workbench 8/1/15

Just a quick Workbench update. I've been working on painting up some of my street furniture for Pulp City. I've finished the trash cans and half of the fire hydrants but no pictures so far. I did however take a snap of my portaloos last night. 


They look better in real life, the weathering looks a little harsh in this pic. Still I think they've turned out fairly well. They are part of Fenris Games' range of street furniture and are a solid block of resin. 

I've also gotten a couple of minis finished this week, again, I didn't take any photos but I added another two miniatures to my Pulp City Collection, the infiltrator Grimmbiote and the powerhouse Tiny bringing my total of finished minis to 35. Here's a quick WIP of Tiny. 


I really need to take and upload some photos of my finished minis... But where have I put my camera??

Have fun painting guys. 

The Duke

Comments

  1. Really looking forward to seeing your TINY! make progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leon, found my camera when I went home for the weekend so pictures will follow shortly.

      Delete
  2. Very subtle work on Tiny's skintones. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Finch, I'd like to take credit for them but it was just a happy accident :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Simon, I'll post completed pictures soon!

      Delete

Post a Comment