Helping Hand Challenge – Part 9

As the Heroes arrived in town the City Watch grew wary.

2015-03-29 13.11.29

I’ve been distracted this month, a boatload of new metal arrived and so this months mini was a bit of a rush job although I hope she still holds up.

2015-03-29 13.13.04

All of the mercenary miniatures from the Henchmen and Hirelings set feel like Town Guard to me so I’m painting them up in matching colours, I also like the Squire being part of their group so I continued the red and white scheme I started with him.

2015-03-29 13.13.46

I wanted to give these models a duller feel to their metals so I worked primarily with Boltgun metal, brushed on in thin layers and building up to create highlights.

2015-03-29 13.13.56

Overall, I’m pretty happy with her, there are probably areas I could touch up such as around the stitching on her quiver and gauntlets but I think she fits in with the rest of the group quite nicely… Speaking of which here are the heroes and their entourage!

2015-03-29 13.09.54

Only two minis to go. If you want to see more from the Helping Hand Challenge then check out the entries from Finch and Antmaster and until next time, Have fun gaming! The Duke

Comments

  1. Looks great, Chris. Your town guard approach seems appropriate to the minis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment